Do you have a device that still uses a floppy disk? It could be at work or at home. With the scarcity of diskettes, you could be having trouble finding them, since they are no longer being manufactured. If this is the case, worry no more. You can now convert your floppy disk drives into USB drives with an Nalbantov N-Drive USB floppy emulator.
The emulator is a piece of hardware that enables you to convert a diskette drive into a USB flash drive. This allows you to switch from using diskettes to using USB sticks instead.
Some of the advantages of making the switch include:
1. The connections are similar; therefore, once you make the switch, you do not have to make any further changes to the hardware. It basically has plug and play features. Once you set it up, you can start using it immediately.
2. You will be able to start using flash drives entirely. Flash drives have longer lifespans. Their durability is because they are immune to the effects of magnetic fields, dust and shock.
3. You will save a lot of time and money, as the contents of 100 diskettes can easily fit into one flash drive. This means less money spent on buying diskettes. If you are looking for a product that can provide you with storage solutions, then this hardware should be your go to solution as it can store more data than diskettes.
4. This hardware can be used on a wide variety of devices. This includes computers, musical instruments, sewing machines, knitting machines, label weaving machines, among others. This makes it easy to access data, edit it and store it. There are several versions of the hardware, as they are designed with different features based on the requirements and expectations of the user. This allows you to select the most suitable product for your devices.
5. You will experience fast data transfer speeds, as data can be transferred from USB efficiently. At the same time, you will be rest assured that your data is safe and secure. This is better, since data stored in diskettes gets deleted after some time. This hardware does not delete data on its own. This allows you to use the data for a long period of time. What’s more, you will be able to access your data at any time that is convenient to you.
6. It is easy to use. This provides convenience to the users.
7. There is no maintenance required; the same way diskettes require maintenance. This makes the hardware more reliable. For instance, diskette ports need to be dusted from time to time otherwise there will be a problem in execution. On the other hand, this hardware does not need to be dusted, as they don’t get dirty. This will save you a lot of time.
In the past, diskettes were used to store digital data. But with the development of this hardware, it is now possible to convert devices that use diskettes to devices that use USB flash drives.